I was born and raised in Southern California so my love affair with tacos is built into my blood!
My love for tacos only grew when I moved to Texas and then Oklahoma; sadly, the Pacific Northwest isn’t known for its Mexican food so I took a little of it with me! I crave this recipe because it’s an amazing combination of sweet, tangy, and spicy, sending my tastebuds to taco heaven!
This one has a little prep work to do before the cooking begins!
- Wash and dry all produce.
- Halve and peel onion before dicing.
- Core and seed the poblano pepper and tomato before chopping into small squares.
- Saving the juice, drain the pineapple cup before chopping the pineapple chunks.
- Personally, I buy the small little Dole Pineapple Cups because it’s already measured out for you.
- Cut the lime into wedges
- Roughly chop the cilantro.
You can easily double or triple all of the ingredients for a larger group…or if you want to reward yourself with more tacos! 🙂