Products I Currently Love!
- Embrace Your Curls: Natural Hair Journey Part 2It's been over one year since I started my curly girl journey! Here's an update on how things are going. […]
- Whole30: Surviving and ThrivingMy goal for this post is to talk about how I felt each week, share some yummy recipes, and offer some tips for anyone thinking of giving Whole30 a shot! […]
- 20/20 by 2020: My LASIK ExperienceI was pretty much legally barred from leaving my house without glasses or contacts, blinder than a bat in sunshine. Enter LASIK... […]
- A Quick Trip To Denver2019 is proving to be the year of domestic travel for me so I'm back again with a quick overview of our 72-hours in the Denver! My partner and I celebrated our first anniversary together in the “Mile-High City”. We wanted this weekend to be about food and fun so we didn’t have a set agenda. […]
- BookCon: Tips, Tricks, and ChecklistsIn case you didn't know, Bookcon is an annual book convention held in New York City at the Javits Center. If this is your first Bookcon, my goal is for this post to help you to navigate the convention, plan accordingly, avoid mishaps, and to have fun! […]