Products I Currently Love!
- A Quick Trip To Denver2019 is proving to be the year of domestic travel for me so I'm back again with a quick overview of our 72-hours in the Denver! My partner and I celebrated our first anniversary together in the “Mile-High City”. We wanted this weekend to be about food and fun so we didn’t have a set agenda. […]
- BookCon: Tips, Tricks, and ChecklistsIn case you didn't know, Bookcon is an annual book convention held in New York City at the Javits Center. If this is your first Bookcon, my goal is for this post to help you to navigate the convention, plan accordingly, avoid mishaps, and to have fun! […]
- My First BookCon ExperienceI felt so much book loving energy in one room that I had no choice but to come home and write. BookCon truly is the ultimate celebration of books. I can't wait to see what written adventures await me in the future! […]
- A Quick Trip To SeattlePeople are always quick to ask for recommendations when visiting, so I kind of designed my ideal weekend (Thursday-Sunday) for first-time tourists in the spring/summer. I would never expect a person or group to get all of these things done over the course of a long weekend, but I tried to include things for various types of travelers... […]
- 35 “Five Senses” Gift IdeasHaving a hard time finding the perfect gift? Try the 5 […]