Products I'm Currently Loving On
- Ant-Man And The WaspOur loveable insect-sized hero is back in the clutches of the law, struggling to learn how to balance being both a father, a business owner and a superhero.
- Jurassic World: Fallen KingdomIf you're looking to watch the same story we've already seen 5 times then you'll enjoy this film! There were 2 scenes that did leave me crying but there is nothing new to the overall action...
- Self-Care 101I'm happy that in the last few years mental health seems to be much less taboo, people are much more comfortable discussing it socially and privately. I've never been shy about my own personal struggles with mental health (depression, anxiety, and PTSD) but something I've always had a problem with is self-care.
- TagThe movie is full of slapstick humor, inner monologues, and a small bout of romantic tension but the root of the story is based on the importance of friendship.
- Solo: A Star Wars StoryFollow the story of young Han Solo, navigating the galaxy, fighting mercenaries, trying to save the girl, and doing it all with his signature Han charm. Fans won't be disappointed when they finally leave the theatre knowing whether or not Han shot first.